Tuesday, November 8, 2011



After many years of baking for my family and friends, and at their suggestion, I am now offering custom cakes and other specialty baked desserts. I know that our community is blessed with many wonderful cooks. Most of who have busy hectic schedules. I am offering my time and passion for baking to help you as the busy Holidays fast approach.

Great for your family or business gatherings or gift giving. A perfect idea for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Thank you, Get well, or Sympathy gestures.

I offer a variety of our family favorites and specialty desserts as listed, and many more that may be your favorite. I also bake pies, cupcakes, cookies, and Holiday candy trays. Hand Dipped Strawberries when in season.

All my cakes are bordered for a pretty presentation and not placed on cardboard. 8" pans are used for my triple layer cakes. I do not bake stacked wedding cakes or offer fondant icing. I will strive to provide you with fresh high quality home baked desserts and customer satisfaction.

I prefer a 3 day notice (or more during the Holiday season), but I will gladly try to accommodate your needs. Please keep checking my site for updates.


As I talk to you about your order we will discuss delivery and time. An additional delivery charge may apply.


Creative gift certificates available - Perfect for any occasion

Baked goods given as gifts can be placed in a box with decorative ribbons and a card attached for an added price.

Call me . . . let’s get something cooking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment